Complaining / Accepting, Delaying and Rejecting a complaint

بواسطة Unknown يوم Tuesday, March 26, 2013 القسم : 0 comments


Complaining
  • I'd like to make a complaint.
  • I'd like to speak to the manager, please.
  • I've been waiting here for twenty minutes and no one's attended to me.
  • I'd like to put in a formal complaint.
  • I'd like to see the complaints book, please.
Introducing a problem
  • Actually, I didn't want this one, I wanted ...
  • You must have understand me when I said ...
  • I'm sorry to trouble you, but ...
  • Excuse me but there seems to be a problem with ...
  • I think there's been a misunderstanding ...
  • I don't think I explained myself very well. What I meant to say was ...
  • I'm afraid you didn't understand what I was trying to say.
  • What I was trying to say was ...
  • I wonder if you could help me ...
  • Do you think you could help me with this, please?
  • I'm sorry I have to say this, but ...
Accepting a complaint
  • I'm sorry about that.
  • I can't tell you how sorry we are.
  • I'll deal with it immediately.
  • Leave it with me.
  • I'll see what I can do.
Delaying a complaint
  • I suggest you leave it with us and we'll see what we can do.
  • I'm afraid the manager isn't in at the moment. Could you call later?
  • I'm afraid we can't help you at the moment.
  • Could you leave your contact phone number and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Rejecting a complaint
  • Well, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do about it.
  • I'm sorry but that's really not our responsibility.
  • I'm sorry but that's not really part of my responsibility.
  • If you'd read the contract carefully, you'd have seen that ...
  • Well, I'm afraid there isn't much we can do about that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

تصميم مدونة